No Wiring, No Drilling
2 Tenda P200 Powerline Adapters Will Bring Internet Access to Your Entire Home over Your Regular Electrical Power Lines
- Compliant with Home Plug AV
- 1* 10/100Mbps auto MDI/MDIX LAN port
- Up to 200Mbps transfer speed over electrical wiring
- 128-bit Advanced Encryption Security (AES)
- Power saving mode
What It Does:
To build a network at home or office with minimum effort and cost, the Tenda 200Mbps Powerline Adapter P200 is your choice. In many cases, Ethernet is just not available in places where network connectivity is needed.
However, almost every room at home or office has power circuitry, which can be used to extend network connections from your broadband router. Simply plug one P200 that links to a broadband modem/router into the power outlet in one room, and plug another P200 linking to a PC or any Ethernet device in the other, you can then easily and instantly create a powerline network of up to 200Mbps, 2X of a traditional switch or router, with the driving capability of up to 300 meters, 3X of Ethernet cable.
Plus the QoS feature prioritizes your bandwidth intensive applications for lag-free experience.
For leased or rented hotel rooms or space where wiring is too expensive and troublesome a thing, the P200 powerline adapter is your best networking solution as a preferred alternative to Ethernet-only or wireless networks.
No drilling, No wiring
Where there is a mains, there is a network connectionThe Tenda Power Adapters turn every power outlet in your home, office or hotel into a potential network connection. Create a network connection throughout your home without the mess of cables.
Plug and Play
No Configuration needed! Just plug 2 or more Tenda P200s into your power outlet.
QoS for High Definition Video Streams
The advanced QoS feature improves the quality of multimedia streaming applications such as IPTV services, video streaming, high-speed Internet access and VoIP.
Sleek Compact Design
With a dimension of 53*53*27mm only, the P200 features a super compact and sleek design that blends in nicely with any surrounding at home or office.
Lower power consumption
The P200 consumes less power when comparing to the existing Powerline Ethernet Adapters. Moreover, when there is no Ethernet link, the P200 will enter the "Power-saving" mode that reduces energy wasting for over 50% when comparing to the adapters without this feature.
- Standard & Protocol: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802./3u; HomePlugAV
- Interface: 1*10/100M LAN/WAN (interchangeable) port
- Button: 1* Pair/Reset
- Power: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimension: 53mm*53mm*27mm
- LED: 1*POWER,1*PLC,1*LAN
- Speed: 200Mbps
- Package Content: P200;Quick Install Guide;Resource CD
- Temperature: Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 45℃;Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃.
- Humidity: Operating Humility:10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing;Storage Humility:3% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
- Related Products: PW201A Wireless N300 Powerline Extender
- Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS